Each bead of the can is scanned and checked for depth and width.All the bead measurements are then displayed on the screen and compared to the specification.
During the scan of the can MultiVision measures the true flange width of the can and compares it to the specification.
MultiVision is an optical scanning system to measure the critical parameters for food cans during manufacture. In a single scan the MultiVision system can measure can Height, flange width and the bead dimensions. The data is collected and compared to the specifications and then downloaded onto a report. It takes 10 minutes to scan 6 cans. There is no extra time for setup meaning that time can be saved and therefore costs are controlled.
• Flange width, can height and bead depths in a single scan
• Typical scan of bead depths, flange width and can height in 5 seconds
• Flange widths referenced to inside body wall
• Superior precision using OneVision proprietary imaging software
• Measurements automatically recorded and displayed
• Magnetic can base provides quick, easy placement of all can sizes.